DQ is a Great Place to Work!
Part of having a great career is working in a great environment. At DQ, you'll find a family-friendly customer-oriented culture. We know you want to make a difference, achieve great things and have fun doing it. We offer a clean, safe and friendly working environment and offer competitive wages and flexible work hours.
Crew members execute all customer service operations, ensuring all prepared products meet the restaurant standards of quality and excellence. We are always looking for energetic people to join our team. If you enjoy making people smile, we'd like to talk with you!
- Chill Staff: Crafting our famous DQ Blizzards and soft serve treats as well as treating our customers to a memorable experience.
- Grill Staff: Grilling up delicious burgers and frying our famous chicken strips are just some of the things you'll be doing.
- Hospitality Staff: Great food and treats would be nothing without your smiling face and gracious customer service.
- Drive Thru - We treat our customers to our delicious food and tempting treats in mere minutes through our speedy drive-thrus.
- Cake Decorator: Some of our locations have DQ Cakes and if you're creative and have experience decorating cakes this job might be for you.
Restaurant management staff positions provide leadership and guidance to the hourly staff. Managers must be able to perform the essential job functions of each Crew position, including customer service, product preparation, cash accountability and drive-thru.
Managers are also responsible for ensuring that the restaurant is properly organized and staffed through proper scheduling, break rotation and delegation of tasks during both peak and non-peak periods. Other responsibilities include training new employees and handling customer concerns.
Management opportunities include:
- Shift Leader
- Assistant Managers
- General Manager